If I want to reach Financial Freedom while working full-time, I need to earn an additional side income to invest my money and let it work for me. On this page I want to share with you additional side income ideas to earn a little extra in Germany. Let me know if you have additional side income ideas not listed on this page.
- Start your own blog in your passioned niche. See my Step-By-Step guide how to start a blog in Germany
- Invest in dividend paying stocks. If you invest your money in different individual stocks you can establish a monthly cashflow. See my Stock Portfolio.
- Buy a house or an apartment and rent it out to tenants
- Invest your money in an crowdfunding platform like Exporo in Germany
- Rent out your car with Drivy / Getaround
- Rent out a room in your house with AirBnb
- Earn Cashback with the platform Shoop. See my post “Make Money With Shoop Cashback in Germany”
- Work on the side as a freelance writer, translator or any other activity you are good at for Fiverr or Upwork.
Join my weekly E-Mail Report “Wisdom Wednesday”
During the week I am reading different articles and listening to podcast. In my weekly e-mail report “Wisdom Wednesday” I am going to send an email every Wednesday to you with all interesting articles or tools I found during the last week. I am sharing / advertising the article of other bloggers. In that way I can make sure that everyone is getting the best resources available on the Internet.
Mr. Financial Freedom
Latest posts by Mr. Financial Freedom (see all)
- My First Experience With Options Trading - October 29, 2020
- The One and Only Way To Find Your Bad Spending Habits - August 31, 2020
- Financial Report July 2020 - August 9, 2020
- Financial Report June 2020 - July 6, 2020
- Financial Report May 2020 - June 1, 2020